We are seeing the first signs of spring in many parts of the world, but temperatures remain low in and around Ukraine. And the humanitarian conditions for millions of people there continue to deteriorate daily.
As the war in Ukraine continues, it can be difficult to know how to help, as well as which resources are best to consult. LCF is here to help guide your questions and point you to trustworthy sources of information and support for those in need in Ukraine.
The LCF Group is facilitating a fundraiser on behalf of GlobalGiving’s Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund, supporting humanitarian assistance in impacted communities in Ukraine and surrounding regions where Ukrainian refugees have fled. We welcome you to join us in donating towards the efforts in Ukraine at our fundraising page, we will also be matching up to $25,000! If you would like to donate please click the following link – Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund – The LCF Group
Donate To The Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund Using The Link Below
LCF Will Be Matching Up To $25,000
Since the war started on February 24, 2022, almost a quarter of the Ukrainian population has been forced to flee their homes. The Russian military has shown a total disregard for protecting and treating civilians humanely. The war has broken up families and forced more than 4 million people—mostly women and children—to bravely take long, dangerous journeys by train, car, bus, and foot into neighboring countries to seek refuge.
If donating is not within your capacity, that’s okay. Instead, please consider reaching out to your networks and sharing these resources so that others have access to them. And to the rest of us: The power of compassion can never be underestimated.
See below for a list of other credible organizations you can contribute to that are working to provide aid.
- The International Rescue Committee is taking donations to help support displaced Ukrainian families.
- GlobalGiving, an international nonprofit that connects charitable campaigns to donors around the world, has set up a Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund.
- UNICEF is increasing emergency response efforts throughout Ukraine.
- Doctors Without Borders, long a stalwart in humanitarian work, outlines its efforts in Ukraine and how you can help.
- The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) provides direct cash assistance to those in need and helps provide opportunities for resettlement in the United States.
- CARE’s Ukraine Crisis Fund aims to raise $20 million.
- Voices for Children Foundation serving the psychological needs of children since the start of the war in 2015, specializing in art therapy and general psychosocial support
- Support journalists in Ukraine continue operations through the Kyiv Independent donation page.
- Save the Children, a global non-profit with the mission to lifesaving relief to children and deliver essential humanitarian aid, is calling for donations.
- World Central Kitchen is serving thousands of fresh meals to Ukrainian families fleeing home as well as residents who remain in the country.