Data Science Engineer
3000 Marcus Ave, Suite# 2W15, New Hyde Park. NY, 11042
- Lead a high performing team that will contribute the sustainable growth of the business by developing risk management policies that are consistent with the organization’s strategic plans.
- Responsible for Data Management, Data Warehouse Strategy, Business Analytics and Model Development.
- Develop predicative models that are designed to manage fraud and credit risk performance.
- Focus on the underwriting process while also providing support to other functions such as Collections.
- Develop and implement timely credit risk assessment processes, evaluate the portfolio performance of the relevant key segments of customers.
- Develop risk related plans and formulate strategies to minimize and predict material changes in credit performance.
- Maintain an up-to-date fraud detection environment, using relevant tools and processes to detect and reduce fraud losses.
- Compete profitability analysis for all key segments of the portfolio.
- Support the Operations functions with relevant reporting and adhoc analysis.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any) or related field plus five years of progressive work experience in any position/title providing experience with Tableau, Python and Salesforce.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience with Tableau, Python and Salesforce.