LAKE SUCCESS, NY /Information Technology /FULL-TIME
Last Chance Funding (LCF) is an established direct funder in the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) space. We provide working capital to businesses by purchasing their future receivables at a discounted rate. We have been in business since 2011 and are growing rapidly with proven success. Merchant Cash Advance is a large and growing industry, so this is an opportunity to get your foot in the door and join our team!
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy a high-quality business solution on the Salesforce software platform based on the industry best practices.
- Integrate third party app products to perform the necessary development and configuration to integrate into our supply chain applications on the clients salesforce platform.
- Create custom objects, Validation rules, workflows, Process automation, reporting and Dashboards.
- Audit Salesforce and system admins, document and assist in the correction of any issues identified.
- Implement improvements and new functionality in salesforce software applications.
- Provide technical support, assistance and coaching to other developers and users.
- Participate in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
Position Requirements: Position requires a Master’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a closely related field plus two years of experience in any position/title providing experience with Salesforce.
Salesforce Platform Developer I: Qualifying experience must include experience with Salesforce.
DETAILS: Lake Success, NY, 40 hours/week.
Hours are 9am to 6pm M-F.
LCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LCF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any legally protected class. All employment decisions are based exclusively on qualifications, merit, and business need.